[VE][123] Error Message Feedback

From: Martin Szyszlican <martinsz@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:17:21 -0300
To: www-validator@w3.org

This error reffers to an "space-separated list of words as a value" ...
but in my case it was a Tab.
My html source viewer didn't show me any spaces, I also searched for
spaces with no luck.

It may be wise to make it clear that tabs are taken as spaces in this case.
I think that \s \n and \t are the same here, so maybe the text should
read "separated by space, tab or newline" instead of "space-separated"

I hope this helps anyone.
Thanks.

--
Martin Szyszlican
http://www.ylisto.info

"Si este mensaje fue muy largo, fue poco profundo"