Validate links?

From: Miller, Ryan <ryan.miller@sap.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:13:56 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

I recently tried validating the http://www.cfmueller.com/ url.  This
page has one link on it.  However, the validation tool returns an error:

**** Start of Error****
Fragments listed are broken. See the table below to know what action to
take.
Code	Occurrences	What to do
403 <> 	1	The link is forbidden! This needs fixing. Usual
suspects: a missing index.html or Overview.html, or a missing ACL.
http://www.cfmueller.com/resume.html
	What to do: The link is forbidden! This needs fixing. Usual
suspects: a missing index.html or Overview.html, or a missing ACL.
	Response status code: 403
	Response message: Forbidden
	Line: 66
Checked 1 document in 5.0 seconds.
**** End of Error****

If I click on the link, it resolves and shows in the browser.  I checked
with my hosting company and they do not have any special ACL settings.
Is this a bug in the link checker?

Ryan Miller
Sr. Solutions Architect

SAP Labs, LLC