Re: validator and outline feature

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:50:41 +0900
Cc: "Karl Dubost" <karl@w3.org>, www-validator@w3.org
To: Livio Mondini <livio.mondini@gmail.com>

On Oct 25, 2006, at 17:11 , Livio Mondini wrote:
> Ok, but this tool for now work only with Firefox,

No, it does not work only with firefox. It works with a number of
browsers. Maybe your browser is broken and cannot style XML, I don't
know. There's an HTML version too, anyway. Try:

> is not an usable
> tool for all like validator and for accessibility outline is
> important, for example.

Precisely. The validator should validate. Accessibility checkings
should be done by accessibility checkers.
And all the results should be gathered by a tool such as unicorn.