Re: [ANN] Markup Validator (0.7.3) and Link Checker (4.3) updated today

From: Jens Brueckmann <jens.brueckmann@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 22:52:25 +0200
To: "www-validator Community" <www-validator@w3.org>

the Markup Validator seems to be exceedingly slow and does not
generate any output when the "Show Outline" or "Show Parse Tree"
options are checked, with or without "Verbose Output".

I reopened Bug 865, though I am not quite sure whether this bug does
really describe the above problem:

I do sincerely hope these bugs are quickly resolved. Both validation
options are quite useful, "Show Outline" as a small sanity check and
"Show Parse Tree" for demonstrating the validity of uncommon HTML

Jens Brueckmann