Re: feedback mail links

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 14:27:32 +0900
Cc: www-validator Community <www-validator@w3.org>
To: "Jukka K.Korpela" <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>

Jukka, all,

On Oct 10, 2006, at 10:48 , olivier Thereaux wrote:

> I'll include these good ideas into the text of the feedback page,
> and remove the "follow the instructions bit" which indeed noone
> seems to think should be removed...

Please see
http://qa-dev.w3.org/wmvs/0.7/feedback.html?uri=http%3A%2F%
2Fwww.example.com%2F;errmsg_id=108#errormsg

When they follow links from validation results, the first thing they
would see is a big bold note about checking the FAQ and archives
first. This should limit the number of FAQ mails. Those not following
the instructions will be (gently but firmly) reminded about them if
they do send a mail before doing their homework.

The mailto: link has no pointer to the instructions any more, and the
subject has been amended, as discussed earlier.

Any other suggestion?

--
olivier