Validator HTML output as XML

From: Gmail Directeur <directeur@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 08:28:10 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

Please, excuse my ignorance... I'm developing a script to fetch
the XML output of the markup validator, and then I upgrade it to use the
new SOAP format.

And then, while thinking about getting the much of it, I told to myself:
since the HTML result pages shown by the validator are "en principe" valid
why not just think of them as XML output... and then I coded a simple script
using SimpleXML in php5 and that seems to work fine...

The question, now :) will the html output template stand as it is now?
I mean, the script I've written depends of course on that.

Any "guarantee" about that?

Thanks again for the great job!