Re: I'm sure you are sick of ampersand issues as I am

From: Jukka K. Korpela <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:18:08 +0200 (EET)
To: clive.bradley@erisian.co.uk
cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, clive.bradley@tiscali wrote:

> I changed to

> with the same error message

There must be something else that caused the problem, so please post the
URL of a version where you used the above construct (which is the correct
fix to the original problem). Sometimes it happens that people edit an
HTML document and re-submit it to validation without saving the file
between the operations, so the old version gets submitted... (That's at
least what happens to me sometimes.)