RE: <embed> tag error

From: Chris Bovard <cbovard@mountain4media.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 11:43:22 -0800
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
RE: <embed> Tag error on Validating.
Here is the link:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxspring.ca%2Ffs%2Fi
ndex.asp
<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxspring.ca%2Ffs%2F
index.asp&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline>
&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline
OK.. Basically the validator does not like the <embed> tag from Flash. I
do not mind taking it out but then the Flash does not load in Firefox.
We have gone over this at work and I am wondering why the validator does
not like this tag and yet Firefox needs it..

Thank you for your time.
chris
NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were
checking.