Installing the validator on localhost (nearly there!!)

From: AlanNeller <neller@have-a-site.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 19:54:31 -0000
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi Guys,

I have been trying to install the validator on my local machine im running windows XP.

Everything seems to be fine exept when i try and validate the page i get an error for everything like the following..

there is no attribute "XMLNS" .

there is no attribute "HTTP-EQUIV"

there is no attribute "CONTENT" .

there is no attribute "HREF

it basicly gives an error for almost everything, ive read as much as i can but im not very experianced in this side of things,

Thanks for any help
Alan