Re: Error Message Feedback

David,

Well, rule out proxy, I don't have one, and the browser idea I can
rule out too, because it happens from ANY browser that I try.  After
looking into this a little deeper, I found a VERY amateurish
mistake.  Read on and please don't embarrass me too much.

The "real" problem was that I hastily put the code that the validator
gives you in my webpage verbatim and did not read the rest of the
page to see any further instructions.  So, where it has the ?
uri=referer, I was supposed to replace "referer" with the URI to my
web page.  Needless to say, when I clicked on the link, it didn't
have a valid URI, and threw away the junk, resulting in an empty
variable passed to the validator.

I've fixed it and am hanging my head in shame....

Christopher M Goodrich
CFO
JC Senior Care LLC
HQ