Re: validator bug?

From: Randy Nichols Yahoo <randynichols@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 11:15:22 -0700
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

I read the links you referenced, but I interpret them
differently.

The reference stated:

"Please note that script data that is element content
may not contain character references, but script data
that is the value of an attribute may contain them."

I believe my case corresponds to "but script data that
is the value of an attribute may contain them."

Since my JavaScript is the value of the onClick
attribute, should it not be OK to contain character