Error Message Feedback - Parsing PHP Session IDs

From: Mike Kilday <Mike@DragonFrugal.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 18:26:37 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org

I noticed that I get validation errors on a live page on my LAMP server
platform, which embeds the session id in GET format in each link on the
first page load...
When I upload the same source to your validator, from a page rendered in my
browser after a second page load, it says it's a perfectly valid XHTML file.
An example is at this address below...oddly enough, it doesn't happen on my
other pages.
Thanks for your time,

Affordable Webmastering, Designing, and Developing...