[ANN] WebService::Validator::HTML::W3C 0.12

From: Struan Donald <struandonald@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 22:35:58 +0000
To: www-validator@w3.org
Cc: "Olivier Thereaux" <ot@w3.org>

Hi,

Just to say that I've finally got round to updating the above to
support the experimental SOAP interface. It also now supports proxies
which may well be of more immediate use to more people.

By default asking for detailed results will still use the existing XML
output though as that's what the main validator uses. When this
changes I'll change the default.

The suport for the SOAP output only has the same functionality as the
existing support for the XML output although at some point I hope to
expand this. However, I figured that just getting the thing out there
after all this time was the main thing ;).

Cheers

Struan