Re: Error Message Feedback php file.

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:20:30 +0900
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
To: R.Beeman <r.beeman@bee-man.us>

Hello Bob,

On Jul 23, 2006, at 07:10 , R.Beeman wrote:
> I tried to validate a php page (index.php) that I wrote for my
> website.
> When I tried to verify it directly, I got the error message below.
> When I changed the name of the file to index.html it verified OK.
>
> The file is now at
> http://www.bee-man.us/about_you/index.php
>  Sorry, I am unable to validate this document because its content
> type  is application/octet-stream, which is  not currently
> supported by this service.

Looking at your site and its validation results right now, it seems
you have found a way to fix how your .php resources are served,
they're now served properly as text/html. And the page validates,
too. Congrats! :)

Would you like to document, in case someone ever has a similar
problem, how you got this fixed?

Thank you,

olivier
--