Navigation

From: Des <des@envious.nl>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:59:37 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi,

I've been using the validator for quite some time now, both CSS and HTML
and everytime again it's a real pain in the ass to navigate around.
Everything is a link to what you're not lookin for. Same with the
doctypes, there's a discussion about what a doctype it is, and why you
should use it, but why aren't there any examples? So many people would
be helped by that. But that's not the case. Why can't I find a link back
to the HTML validator after validating within 10 seconds? I wasn't able
to find it at all. There's a link to the CSS validator, but that's not
what I'm looking for.

So that's my little feedback :)