Re: Local www-validator does not work and header/footer does not appear

From: OOzy Pal <oozypal@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:02:43 +0300
To: "olivier Thereaux" <ot@w3.org>, www-validator@w3.org

On 7/19/06, olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org> wrote:

> On Jul 17, 2006, at 00:29 , OOzy Pal wrote:
> > bellow is my httpd.conf. Can you tell me what is wrong with it?
>
> You are at least missing the following two lines (which were
> explicitely given in the sample I invited you to copy and paste...)
>
> ScriptAlias      /w3c-validator/check   /usr/local/validator/cgi-bin/
> check
> ScriptAliasMatch /w3c-validator/feedback(\.html)? /usr/local/
> validator/cgi-bin/sendfeedback.pl
>
> Please be careful in following the instructions, it will help get a
> working installation...
> --
> olivier

Olivier,

I do have the two lines. As a matter of fact I modified these lines
and the check function work OK but I am still missing the header and
footer in the initial page. When I first run the validator, the
index.html looks ugly without the header/footer but when I validate a
doc, the I get a nice page with the result of doc I am checking.

ScriptAlias     /check   /usr/local/validator/cgi-bin/check
ScriptAliasMatch /feedback(\.html)? /usr/local/validator/cgi-bin/sendfeedback.pl

--
OOzy
Kubuntu-Dapper