Re: sgml-lib

From: OOzy Pal <oozypal@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:58:28 +0300
To: "Sierk Bornemann" <sierkb@gmx.de>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On 7/17/06, Sierk Bornemann <sierkb@gmx.de> wrote:

> At 16:40 17.07.2006, you wrote:
>
> >There is a block in validator.conf as shown below; however, I can not
> >find this sgml-lib in my $Base/htdocs/. What should I do?
>
> Do you have assured, that you also have installed the SGML libs (DTDs)
> http://validator.w3.org/sgml-lib.tar.gz from
> http://validator.w3.org/source/#tarball ?
>

> Sierk
>
> Sierk Bornemann | Hannover | Germany
> ICQ:    221105136
> e-mail:  sierkb@gmx.de

I am going crazy. I followed the instruction 100% and still the
validator do not work. I am getting the following error and the
validator page appears ugly. I mean un-styled; the header & footer do
not appear. Plz help me.

Not Found
The requested URL /check was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.validator.org Port 80

--
OOzy
Kubuntu-Dapper