Error Message Feedback

From: Pierre RUEL <ru.l.p@vtx.ch>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:22:56 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

[ Add your message/question here.
   Follow the instructions at
http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html#errormsg ]

Hi everybody,
Many times I get the message about a "Tentatively Valid" page, which
ends so:
<<In other words, the document would validate as HTML 4.01 Frameset if
you changed the markup to match the changes we have performed
Perhaps it's because I'm not from English mother tongue but I don't see
any mean to know what are the changes you have performed automatically,
in order to make them in my page.
Would it be possible to have a more explicite wording about that ?
Thank you very much in adavance.