Installation of validator

From: Mark Mower <Mark.mower@write-image.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:30:51 -0000
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi

I am running Fedora 4 and have installed the W3C validation service, but
when I check a page I get the following error

Software error:

Cannot add named block <msg 1> to hash! Block <msg> occurs more than
once.

Turn on -MergeDuplicateBlocks or make sure <msg> occurs only once in the
config.

at /var/www/cgi-bin/check line 311

I am new to Linux and don't know perl so any help on how to fix this
would be great.

Many thanks

Kind regards

Mark...

Mark Mower | Technical Account Manager

Write Image Ltd | 271 Regent Street, London, W1B 2BP, United Kingdom
p: +44 (0)20 7959 5596 | e: mark.mower@write-image.co.uk
<mailto:mark.mower@write-image.co.uk>  | w: www.write-image.com
<http://www.write-image.com/>