Re: off topic: wai/508 compliance checker

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 06:43:24 +0900
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>
To: Bill Milbratz <bmilbratz@outstart.com>

Hello Bill,

On 20 Jan 2006, at 03:57, Bill Milbratz wrote:
> This is off topic from the list, but I wanted to check what
> validators people use for Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) or
> “Section 508” (similar initiaitive) validation.

I think you probably know this list already, but just in case, the
WAI activity maintains a list of such tools:

I am by far not an expert, but in this list, the two I know a little
Bobby: http://www.watchfire.com/products/desktop/accessibilitytesting/
Valet: http://valet.webthing.com/

Hope this helps.

If not, as you said, this is perhaps not the best list to discuss the
topic, and searching the following list archives will surely give a
lot of results, as I suspect it's a recurring question there:
Just looking for "508 tool" gave me a few hundred results...