Re: Error Message Feedback

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 15:40:15 +0900
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>
To: R.W.Crowl <silvermaplesoft@earthlink.net>

Hi R.W.,

On 4 Jan 2006, at 16:14, R.W. Crowl wrote:
> You did a copy and paste of the "encoding" switch text and needed
> to make changes two places but did so in only one.

indeed

> Further down the page under "Interpreting the results" you state
> "... somewhat higher level of technical detail then your average
> HTML document ....", where the "then" should be "than".

... and absolutely right.

I just fixed these two mistakes in our cvs repository, and the fixes
will be in our next release.
Thanks a lot for finding these, and for sending in your message.
Much appreciated.
--
olivier Thereaux - W3C - http://www.w3.org/People/olivier/
W3C Open Source Software: http://www.w3.org/Status