Validating Local Files

From: Marcus Dean Adams <marcusdean.adams@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 10:29:10 +0000
To: www-validator@w3.org

some sites for small businesses in my free time.  I've gotten to the
point now that I am comfortable sitting down on my Linux box with a text
editor and coding my pages by hand instead of using a WYSIWYG editor, to
make sure that my code is as clean as possible.  However since I
personally have no way of hosting these files without turning the
webserver function on and off it gets to be kind of a hassle wondering
whether or not my I'm doing something correctly, and I thought it would
be kind of neat if there was a way I could validate my code by either
copying and pasting it into a text box for the validator to check
over(preferred), or by uploading the local file and having the validator
check it that way.  Thank you for your time.
                                                            Marcus Adams