Re: Error Message

On Wed, 2006-02-15 at 08:27 +0800, Ravi Sheth wrote:
> I am very dissapointed that you do not say my site, hearnclass.1l.com
> does not work.

The validator says that the page is not HTML 4.01 Transitional, and it
isn't. It doesn't mention "working" which is rather harder to test for.

>  I have put a flash document in it and it says that all the script is
> wrong. I have validated it with dreamweaver, and it says it works.

This is not a fault with the validator, the code that Dreamweaver
generates for embedding Flash objects in webpages is not HTML.

http://weblogs.macromedia.com/accessibility/archives/2005/08/in_search_of_a.cfm might be of use to you.

(I read the mailing list. Please direct responses there and do not CC
me. Thanks)
--
David Dorward                           <http://dorward.me.uk/>
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another."