Error Message Feedback

From: DifVgg Vorstand <vorstand@difvgg-priebe.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:03:44 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Validating

Hi,

first of all i would like to apologize if this is not the correct
address to send a validating question to.
nevertheless, i could be useful for you because maybe you could improve
the error message presenting a solution for this specific case of the
problem.

i 've got the following problem: validating my page (html 4.01 strict),
the validator complains about this line:

<form action="?log=login_r" method="post"><input type="hidden"
name="PHPSESSID" value="46eda3e63dbdf10bc67f702249d90bda" />

*i can understand, why it is complaining*, but unfortunately i don't
know how to fix it. the hidden input field containing the session id is
not within my original html-code. it is generated by PHP.
since i need to pass the session id, i need to edit the automatically
inserted PHP-entry.
i don't want to switch the auto-append-session function and add it
"manually", if possible..

right know i'm at a point where i guess i need to change my php.ini ..
but i have absolutely no idea how to do it. and i'm afraid i need a
solution i can use in a script since i got no direct access to the php.ini

...it would be so great if you could help me.
i want to thank you in advance,

Daniel
http://difvgg-priebe.de
(german)