[VE][187] Error Message Feedback

From: magick <jasper.magick@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 22:01:01 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org

Error [187]: "no document type declaration; will parse without validation"
----
If using XML Schema on .xml documents, instead of using a DTD, the
validator will give an "error" that there is no DTD.
I thought XML Schema was an "alternative" and "future replacememt" of
DTD's in .xml documents?

I think the validator needs to be updates to identify when a XML Schema
is being used so it doesn't give the "no document type declaration
found" error message.