Re: Validator result html may not be well formed XML (validator version 0.7.1)?

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 16:28:20 +0100
To: Peter Krantz <peter.krantz@gmail.com>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

* Peter Krantz wrote:
>I load and parse the validator result html with 4suite's XML tools for
>Python. From time to time I notice that the validator result HTML can
>contain invalid tokens which makes it impossible to load the XHTML into a
>parser.

We are currently discussing next steps with respect to programmatic
access to the Validator. It would be nice if you could elaborate a
bit on what you are doing, whether you know that there is a plain
XML output format for the Validator, why you aren't using it, etc.

With respect to your issue, thanks for the report, this is a known
one and should be fixed in the latest development version at
http://qa-dev.w3.org/wmvs/HEAD/check?uri=http://www.clii.com.cn/