Re: Link Checker: http://www.nbaservice.com Failed??

Tried this yesterday for you, too, Norbert.. Just couldn't get the
following assumption out into words afterwards.. :)

Only thing I could come up with was to double-check what's showing as
the absolute path for the link in question.. I get a 404 on this end..
In testing an unrelated DTD locally on my own computer, my SeaMonkey
browser will (attempt to) bring the same up (in contrast to the 404
I'm getting from yours).. Being relatively new to the intricacies of
DTDs et al, that's what lends me to wonder about the path of your
link.. I've got this mental image of you likewise clicking locally
where your link would possibly indeed then work contrary to an
accidental whoopsie in the absolute version the Link Checker is
presenting..

Hope this helps.. Peace and best wishes to All into the New Year.. :)

Cindy Sue..

- :: -
http://CindySueCausey.blogspot.com
http://sixalmostseven.butterflybytes.com