RE: About W3C-Validator on a Apache under Windows

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

I succeeded the installation validator service on Apache under windows on our network.

I checked the David Tibbe's page(http://aktuell.de.selfhtml.org/artikel/server/validator/) and the difference was found.
(It's comparing the David Tibbe's page with http://validator.w3.org/docs/install_win.html)

This section is....

# Note: if you feel the urge to remove -R from here, please understand that
# doing so opens a potential security hole. Don't do that; instead just
# make sure you're running OpenSP 1.5 or later.
my @spopt = qw(
               -R
               -wvalid
               -wnon-sgml-char-ref
               -wno-duplicate
              );

I confirmed that "validator.w3.org" and "our local validator service" were the same result after deleted the -R in check file on our local validation service.

Thanks & Regards,

Akio Kitagawa