Re: WML document DTD, header, and validation

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 23:24:25 +0900
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
To: fejlinton@usa.net

Hi Fred,

On Dec 13, 2006, at 10:33 , Fred E.J. Linton wrote:
> Does the W3 Validator still not do text/wml (or text/vnd.wap.wml)
> validation at all?

The validator validates content sent with the latter content-type
(text/vnd.wap.wml) as far as I can tell. I don't think it recognizes
text/wml as a content-type it should be handling, but unless I am
mistaken, this media type is not defined for wml anywhere. I would
appreciate a pointer if I am mistaken.