Re: fantastic service

From: Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ Wolpert <jake@queernet.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 17:26:22 -0700
Cc: Michael Adams <linux_mike@paradise.net.nz>
To: www-validator@w3.org

How could you be elitist , if you can't spell remiss?

remiss |riˈmis| |rəˌmɪs| |riˌmɪs| |rɪˌmɪs|
adjective [ predic. ]
lacking care or attention to duty; negligent : the writer was remiss
to have overlooked the group | the media have been remiss in
portraying bisexuality as a valid identity.
DERIVATIVES
remissly |rəˌmɪsli| |riˌmɪsli| adverb
remissness |rəˌmɪsn1s| |riˌmɪsn1s| noun
ORIGIN late Middle English : from Latin remissus ‘slackened,’ past
participle of remittere. The early senses were [weakened in color or
consistency] and (in describing sound) [faint, soft.]

On Aug 10, 2006, at 5:12 PM, Michael Adams wrote:

> This mailing list is for assistance in validation. For design you may
> want to look at another list. It would be remisc of me to not offer
> one
> now as i would appear elitist. Try:
> http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/
>
> --
> Michael
>  Those that can, do; those that can't, teach.

Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ - יעקב   ʝǡǩȩ   ᎫᎪᏦᎬ

jake@queernet.org