Error Message Feedback

From: Hugh Morrison <h.morrison@invicta.kent.sch.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:57:28 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Validating

[ Add your message/question here.
   Follow the instructions at
http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html#errormsg ]

In validating www.igsonline.org.uk/media, the XHTML validator passes
the site without any problems. But the CSS validator refers me back
to the XHTML validator, saying there are no style sheets. There do
appear to be style sheets in the site.
The site is built with Apple's iWeb, which may be quirky because it
is drag and drop.
I'm not in any particular panic about this, but it is pleasing to get
a clean bill of health. Any ideas?
Thanks very much for these validators, which are providing our school
with a useful service and helping teachers to sort out the problems
that inevitably arise when non-experts get tangled up in html editors.

Hugh Morrison