Re: Pls help

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 00:08:28 +0100
To: "Lyubarskyy, Michael" <MLyubarskyy@sphere-inc.com.ua>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Wed, 2006-04-19 at 02:04 +0300, Lyubarskyy, Michael wrote:
> I need page to pass w3c validator.

> it gaves me this error:
>
> there is no attribute "HEIGHT".
> cellpadding="0" bg
> the most interesting thing that there is attribute width.

Yes. The table element has a width attribute (although being
presentational it should no longer be used now browser support for CSS
is sufficient (as it has been for a good number of years now)), but not
a height attribute.

http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/tables.html#h-11.2.1

> Please help me, i dont know how to fix this.

Remove the height attribute from the markup. You might want to replace
it with a style sheet.

Reading http://allmyfaqs.net/faq.pl?Tableless_layouts would probably be
a good idea too.

(I read the mailing list, please direct responses there and do not CC
me).

--
David Dorward                           <http://dorward.me.uk/>
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another."