Re: FeedValidator : a Ruby library to access the W3C Feed Validation online

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:16:39 +0900
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
To: "Edgar Gonzalez" <edgargonzalez@gmail.com>

Hello Edgar,

On Apr 11, 2006, at 23:43, Edgar Gonzalez wrote:
> FeedValidator is a Ruby interface to the W3C Feed Validation online
> service, based on its SOAP 1.2 support.
> http://feedvalidator.rubyforge.org

Thanks for sending us the notice, and many thanks for developing this
library.

I have added your library to the list at:
http://validator.w3.org/feed/docs/soap.html#libraries
and also made a quick news snippet about it on the home page of the
service.
http://validator.w3.org/feed/

Just in case it could interest you, note that the CSS validator has a
soap interface very similar to that of the feed validator:
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/api.html
and that the markup (HTML) validator has one, too, although not yet
released in the production service.

thanks!
olivier
--