Re: Cannot Validate current page if form authentication technique using

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:17:52 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 06:12:46PM +0700, L? Trung Thu wrote:
> I can not validate current page if form authentication technique using.

If the validator cannot make a request that will give it the data you
want it to test (as is typical of password protected sites) then your
options are pretty much limited to using the direct input or file
upload methods of validation.

(I read the mailing list. Please direct responses there and do not CC
me. Thanks).