Error Message Feedback - Reading JavaScripts

From: Zoberan <bret@zoberan.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 00:41:49 -0700
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Validating

[ Add your message/question here.
  Follow the instructions at
http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html#errormsg ]

This is the error:
Error Line 95 column 28: end tag for element "A" which is not open.
	document.write('Email Us</a>');The Validator found an end tag for the above element, but that element is not currently open. This is often caused by a leftover end tag from an element that was removed during editing, or by an implicitly closed element (if you have an error related to an element being used where it is not allowed, this is almost certainly the case). In the latter case this error will disappear as soon as you fix the original problem.

If this error occured in a script section of your document, you should probably read this FAQ entry.

This is the code:

<!--//
 var first = 'ma';
 var second = 'il';
 var third = 'to:';
 var address = 'info';
 var domain = 'zoberan';
 var ext = 'com';
 document.write('<a class="link2" href="');
 document.write(first+second+third);
 document.write(address);
 document.write('&#64;');
 document.write(domain);
 document.write('.');
 document.write(ext);
 document.write('">');
 document.write('Email Us</a>');
// -->
</script>

   If  the validator misses the opening <a> why does it see the closing </a>? I believe that this code is done correctly. I use this on every site I do. And none of them pass the validator. Any suggestions?

   Thanx,

Bret