Re: Feedback

From: Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 13:27:19 +0200
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

True, and certainly a long-awaited step in the right
direction : unfortunately there is still some way
to go, as if one then attempts to validate their
CSS one gets considerably more errors than one might
reasonably expect ...

     http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.microsoft.com%2F

Philip Taylor
--------