Re: possible error in validator

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:51:02 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com> wrote:

>Sticking to HTML4 avoids these problems.  But if you are constrained by
>your tools to publish XHTML instead, you can fix it up using mod_xhtml to
>ensure Appendix C compliance in what you serve.

And Nick's excellent “mod_xhtml” module can be found at
<http://apache.webthing.com/mod_xhtml/>; and a whole host of other tools for
Apache at <http://apache.webthing.com/>.

--
I have lobbied for the update and improvement of SGML. I've done it for years.
I consider it the jewel for which XML is a setting.  It does deserve a bit of