Error Message Feedback

From: P. Johnson <pennsylvaniatpk7689@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:19:36 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello,

I am writing because the page that I am trying to validate, www.geocities.com/pennsylvaniatpk7689 , the problem is that all of the errors that are found come from code added by the Geocities server and I have no control over this. The code is there to activate the ad windows that are required as I am using a free service. I have contacted the Geocities help and asked them to clean up their code, but they said that it was not under their control either. I use the program Tidy UI that I found from your website to tidy my code. The pages are valid when I check them before I upload them to the server. Please help me or give me a suggestion on what to do next.

P. Johnson

Visit Highways and Gas Stations at:
http://www.geocities.com/pennsylvaniatpk7689