Re: Validation of XHTML with other namespaces

Could you please give me a citation from XHTML recommendation where it
is said that use of other namespaces (the way it is specified in XML
recommendations) is prohibited?

I thought that XHTML modularization is just another 'legal' way to
extend XML, not the only one.

--
         Vladimir Volkov, at your service