Re: Error Message Feedback

On Sun, 2005-10-09 at 14:46 +0800, adingwin wrote:
>    I have some problem about my webpage , I have tested it and modify
> some code .But it  remain has four errors :
>
> 1 there is no attribute "onMouseOver".
> 2 there is no attribute "onMouseOut".

For some reason you've decided to use XHTML.
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/#h-4.2

> 3 there is no attribute "background".

Presentation is the job of CSS.
http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/

> 4 end tag for "div" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified.

Yes. You open it on line 17 and never close it.

--
David Dorward                           <http://dorward.me.uk/>
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another."