Re: What's with the Banana Peel?

From: Andrew Cates <andrew@catesfamily.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 12:03:59 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Ok Oliver, very funny. A half eaten banana on a wooden bench, then. So
can we ask what's with the "half eaten banana on a wooden bench"? Or
perhaps we should say "half-uneaten" in the spirit of the half full/
half empty glass.

Out of interest, for the benefit of people who have trouble making out
the picture, why there isn't an alt or title tag telling us what it is?
Even though it is part of the page layout it might help.

And is there any significance to the banana apart from artistic merit?

Andrew
http://esw.w3.org/topic/AndrewCates