forms & page width for 0.7.1 (was: Question)

Ville Skyttä wrote:

> This has been addressed in the upcoming 0.7.1 version of the
> Validator, incidentally by setting the size of that input
> field to 50.

Hi, I've found that article using "50" for the search, and
it worked (in other searches often short keywords don't work
at all).

Things you could do for 0.7.1:  Replace cols="75" by cols="50"
in the 'direct input' forms, after some experiments I consider
55 as some kind of undocumented absolute limit.

And please remove the 'direct input' form from the main page,
<URL:http://validator.w3.org/fragment-upload.html> should be
good enough for those who need it.

                          Bye, Frank