[VE][64] Error Message Feedback

From: Steve <stevehayslip@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 16:04:07 -0600
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Validating http://www.bikerleatherz.com/sitemap.htm
Error [64]: "document type does not allow element X here"

[ Add your message/question here.
  Follow the instructions at
http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html#errormsg ]

I don't know html real well but am trying to make my site more
"google-friendly" so I might get some traffic.  This url I've provided is a
site map for google to peruse.  Maybe I'm not claiming the xml properties
correctly (or not using xml correctly at all), but all my errors are:

document type does not allow element "A" here

These are simple url tags for site map and am not sure what I'm doing wrong
here - please help?

Thank you so much for your time,

Steve Hayslip

stevehayslip@cableone.net