Re: Error Message Feedback - css linking close tag

From: Nicholas T <gatoatigrado@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 23:14:17 -0500
To: www-validator <www-validator@w3.org>
Well perhaps when it says "end tag for element "HEAD" which is not open" it
could tell you where it was closed or display the currently open tags. I
don't know how it is seeing the error in the first place because the parse
tree looks correct, at least it is the same as if I do the <link> tag
correctly. I'm sorry I'm rather busy and I don't think this is such a big
problem anyway, so perhaps we can just leave it. Hopefully sometime I'll
learn how to use the strict doctype right and this won't be a problem.