Re: [ANN] new W3C Feed Validation Service

From: Lee, Hae-Seok <97079258@infraware.co.kr>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:48:14 +0900
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I'm very pleased to heard that you provide Feed validation service.
But when I try that to my feed which is in korean, I got an error that "euc-kr" is unknown XML character encoding. But it is apparently registered to IANA as a standard encording. (http://www.iana.org/assignments/character-sets <http://www.iana.org/assignments/character-sets> ) I hope that this problem be fixed soon.
Lee, Hae-Seok