Re: Error Message Feedback

On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 16:06 -0500, Joe Roberts wrote:
> I am curious to know why I get a relatively large number of errors
> with your program when Dreamweaver's "Clean up HTML" command indicates
> no errors!!

It is possible (although very unlikely) that you've managed to find a
bug in the validator, but I suspect that either:

* Dreamweaver's "Clean up HTML" command is very poor at what it does

or

* Dreamweaver's "Clean up HTML" command doesn't try to produce valid
markup and is just "very poor"

--
David Dorward                           <http://dorward.me.uk/>
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another."