Possible bug in validator (Please CC responses, not on mailing list)

From: segin <segin11@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:01:03 -0800 (PST)
To: www-validator@w3.org
I attempted to validate my website's main page, http://segin.no-ip.org/index.html, on the
validator, and it keeps complaining about a illegal placement of a <TABLE> tag. After scanning the
HTML, and passing it to friends to scan, it has been deemed that there is a possible bug in the
validator. If, for any reason, my website is unavailable, I have attached a copy of the index.html
for your convience. Thanks.

                          -- Segin

--
Windows sucks so much it makes you wonder why it was never ported to the VAX.

END # for use with Majordomo
begin ~/.signature:

Jeez... Is it just me or is it that most people today are too fucking retarded to use a computer?

Get Firefox!

Semper fi pengunius.
Webmaster of Segin's Open Source Den.

http://mail.yahoo.com