checklink:

From: Peter Stott <Peter@dsm-design.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 11:30:29 -0000
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Hello team
My name is Peter Stott and I am currently an intern at DSM-design a web
company I have built a page fully compliant to w3c standard with a
doc-type for xhtml 1.1 everything went fine I checked the code and the
css and now I am checking links the link report comes through with a
clear result and tells me that it only has one anchor can you explain
what this anchor is as I have only put a links on the page. Please can
you let me know as it is driving me spear trying to find this anchor

Kind regards
Peter Stott