Re: How do i configure checklink ( Link Checker)

From: rogz sth <rokgz@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 23:18:00 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
I could run the checklink in command line but i want all the user use it from the browser.
I have given
ScriptAlias /validator/checklink "/my/path/to/checklink"
in my configuration but i want to know where in the web page should i change the setting so that i could get browser like
All my attempt are useless.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile