Re: [VE][108] Error Message Feedback

On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 08:30 -0700, Bob Bayer wrote:
> Hi, I am part of a web development team that endeavoring to conform to the
> criterion of the Markup Validation Servicev0.6.7.

The validation service doesn't have criteria of its own, it tests
documents against the criteria specified by the DTD referenced in the
Doctype for that document.

http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/interact/scripts.html#h-18.2.3

--
David Dorward                           <http://dorward.me.uk/>
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another."